October is one of the best months of the year. The weather is perfect and there is so much to do! Fall is the perfect time to unleash your creative side and make baked goods, decorations, or embrace the outdoors.
Here is a list of 15 activities that will help you make the most of this month!
- Go apple picking
- Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Get lost in a corn field and take a hayride…haunted or not
- Go to a Haunted House
- Watch your favorite Halloween movies
- Plan a fun Halloween party for you and your friends
- Make a really cool Halloween costume
- Bake pumpkin spiced flavored desserts
- Clean out your closet and donate gently used clothes
- Carve a pumpkin with friends
- Look for fun Fall Festivals in your community
- Make caramel covered apples
- Roast pumpkin seeds in the oven
- Warm up with a glass of apple cider
Make sure you are following us on Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date on all of our October activities!